ENFIELD, CT — Recently, Enfield Patch asked readers to nominate their favorite local business for Business of the Year. Many Enfield businesses have managed to navigate the turbulence of 2020 with steadfast determination and an unwavering commitment to the clients they serve.
Hazardville Wellness at 308 Hazard Ave. was cited by a number of respondents, as was Jacqui Campbell Nutrition, which operates out of the same location.
Hazardville Wellness is a client-focused center emphasizing personalized, attentive care. Under the direction of Nathan Fay, the practice specializes in Myoskeletal Alignment Therapy, which helps increase flexibility, improve posture, and decreases pain throughout the body.
Clients of Hazardville Wellness offered rave reviews of the practice:
- “Nate Fay is not only a friend but a trusted business owner. A few years back, I was having a problem with my arm that my primary doctor was unable to resolve. I was in a lot of pain. Nate was able to use his techniques and knowledge over the course of several treatments to bring an end to the severe pain I was having. I am forever grateful and would not hesitate to recommend his services.” – Laurel Bergen
- “Nate has been an incredible beacon of hope and health and optimism during this tough year. Despite his own personal struggles, he is always willing to adjust his schedule to treat those who need him.” – Brenna Morin
- “Hazardville Wellness has changed my life. After a couple sessions with Nate, I have had days where I am pain free; that hasn’t happened in at least five years. Nate has great energy, is very professional and friendly. I would recommend Hazardville Wellness to anyone who suffers from chronic pain and anxiety or if they simply want a relaxing massage.” – Sarah Christie
- “I wouldn’t be able to walk correctly without Nate after back surgery. VERY skilled at his craft. Professional and knowledgeable.” – Kelly Norris
- “Nate is an incredible guy. He really knows his trade and cares about his patients and the community. He goes above and beyond to make sure his patients are taken care of. And to top that off, he knows his stuff.” – John Sheridan
Other clients were equally eager to share their recommendations for Jacqui Campbell Nutrition:
- “With the coronavirus’s negative effects on small businesses, Jacqui was so nervous that her new nutrition counseling business would suffer; however, her optimism and innovative spirit persevered and she transitioned her whole company to Telehealth in a blink of an eye. She went over and above for her clients, making sure they still could receive the counseling they very much depend on every week to help them manage their eating disorders, diabetes or weight loss. She continued to promote positivity and healthy living through an emotionally stressful and draining time with her home cooking videos and body positive posts on her social media pages. She also did all this while being an amazing mom to a 4-year old-boy, a loving wife to her husband Matt, and a supportive friend. She is an amazing woman and entrepreneur.” – Courtney Chaulk
- “I started seeing Jacqui a few months ago for nutrition consultation, and she’s had an immense impact on my life. Not only is she an all around kind and respectful dietitian, she has a plethora of information which has been helpful in my journey. I’m commonly not the easiest client as I’ve historically struggled to accept new information. However, her presentation is remarkable and I’m happy to be fortunate enough to work with her.” – Chris Maschino
- “The healthy menu support Jacqui provides is encouraging and yummy.” – Cindy Romano
- “Jacqui Campbell Nutrition is a small run business and she is the best. She helps tailor any needs you may have, whether it is for personal or medical help.” – Amanda McLaughlin